Inspired Training Enrolment Process
Stage 1 – Pre-enrolment
1. Students complete a ‘Student Inquiry Form.’
2. An Inspired Training Representative will contact you to give you career guidance regarding your chosen course, your industry expectations and the course outline for you to make an informed decision about your future.
3. One you are satisfied with your chosen course you can go to our website and choose the ‘Apply Now‘ action. Here you will complete the application and send through the required identification to support your application, along with your USI number or USI application form. Prospective students under the age of 18 years require their parents or guardians formal written consent as well as their signature on all enrolment documentation.
4. Next you will proceed to the payment portal ‘Course Payment Options’ and choose how you would like to pay for your course through a variety of ways that best suits you. Please ensure that you read and agree to the terms and conditions of each payment option, as some of the payment options are impendent to Inspired Training. Please allow 3-5 days for your payments to clear before you are provided access to learning materials.
5. Prior to commencing your course you will be required to complete Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment online.
Stage 2: Enrolment
Once all the above have been completed and approved, your enrolment will be processed by your training coordinator.
This will occur within 7 business days of your enrolment & payment being finalised, please note this does not include weekends.
This part of the process you will:
- You will receive an ‘Offer of Admission letter’: This letter outlines your chosen course of study, duration of enrolment and mode of study you have chosen.
- Receive your log in details to your Inspired Trainings student portal where you will have instant access to your course materials.
- Receive your learning material and resources on line.
- Being assigned to your Inspired Training Mentor and have instant email access to them.
- Access to your Groups Discussion Forum.
You will then be contacted by our Training Mentor within 2 business days to welcome you to your course. Where you can ask your Mentor any questions/concerns you may have regarding your course. For online students, this contact will also be your orientation to the course that will help familiarise you with Inspired Trainings Education, our support services and your course, along with:
- Understanding the information contained in the Student Handbook, including your rights as a student, ensuring you are familiar with the facilities, classes and resources for your chosen course.
- For internal students, understanding your course timetable, class requirements and attendance & practical workplace requirements to complete the course.
- Discussion of the on-the-job training which will form a part of the program, if you are enrolled in a traineeship or studying in a flexible workplace based learning mode, how to use the E-Learning System and access help if required.