7 Advantage to Taking Online Classes
Evidence shows that online learning can be just as effective as face-to-face education.
1. A variety of courses.
2. Convenience and flexibility
3. More comfortable learning environment
4. Valuable and concise interactions to maximise time and concentrate.
5. Career advancement and professional currency
6. Time saving with less time spent on commuting
7. Direct access to industry leaders and currency within your industry
What do I need to study online?
All you need is access to a computer and the internet. Easy!
How does e-Learning work?
Our e-learning system couldn’t be easier for you. We believe in keeping up with contemporary learning and industry trends in all that we do and this is also reflected in our online learning platform.
In the past distance learning models, were slow and offered little or no support for their students. Our interactive our e-learning platform that has all of your assignments, resources ready for your immediate access. You will also be provided with your own personal e-learning mentor for ultimate success and guides and supports you every step of the way.
1. Upon your completed admission, you will provide with a student login and password, access your student dashboard and to have instant access to learning materials, resources within our e-learning platform.
2. Your own personalised mentor will make contact with you (via email) within the first three days of your enrolment and support and guide you to complication.
3. Your mentors will also be your assessors and provide you with constructive feedback with your assignments and will be in regular contact with you via email and phone support as needed.
4. You have the flexibility to study you Nationally Recognised qualification in your own time and pace.
5. You can work on and offline as you need too.
6. The ease of learning offers you a highly interactive and innovative e-learning platform.